We had so much fun at our March YA Author event, we're going to do it again! Join us on Saturday May 30th from 3 to 5pm and meet 6 awesome YA authors all in one spot for conversation, Q & A, a book-signing and super-fun time!
Participating on our panel will be:
- Jen Brooks, author of In a World Just Right: “A shining debut. Smart, tender, heartbreaking, triumphant. In a World Just Right is a miracle.” – Julie Berry, author of All the Truth That’s in Me
- Lori Goldstein, author of Becoming Jinn: A “well-written tale” that is “original and appealing” and “will not stay on the shelf.”– VOYA Magazine starred review
- Lee Kelly, author of City of Savages: This debut novel takes place in New York City, in a not-too-distant future, where Manhattan has become a prisoner-of-war camp, and this potential future NYC is explored intimately, even tenderly, through the eyes of two very different sisters who have never stepped outside of the city.
- Trisha Leaver, author of The Secrets We Keep: "A girl takes over her twin sister's identity in this emotionally charged page-turner about the complicated bond between sisters."
- Diana Renn, author of Tokyo Heist and Latitude Zero: "(A) twisty thriller that evolves from murder mystery to globe-trotting intrigue, with plenty of false leads and red herrings to keep readers guessing.” - Publisher's Weekly
- Elissa Sussman, author of Stray: A delightful "mix of dystopian tension with retold fairy tales, and the result is something wholly original.” -Booklist
All are welcome to attend. For more information, call the store at 781-493-6568.