Animation-ish is an easy-to-use animation program that inspires creativity and allows K-12 students to "show what they know."
- Sparks creative thinking and imagination.
- Provides engaging activities that integrate creativity across the curriculum.
- Helps teachers make exciting lessons that represent content visually.
- Boosts technology literacy skills.
- Teaches basic concepts in animation and graphic design.
Animation-ish includes three levels that provide students and teachers from K-12 with a fun, rewarding experience that fosters the ability to animate across the curriculum with confidence.
Wiggledoodle-ish provides a simple set of tools to draw, trace, and animate in just three frames. You can also import and trace any graphic. Creative and fun!
Flipbook-ish includes an infinite number of frames so you can create longer animations that teach more substantial content.
Advanced-ish allows for more complex animations using a foreground, background, and a mover tool that enables fluid movement of objects across the screen.
Designed by award-winning author, illustrator and educator Peter H. Reynolds, Animation-ish includes:
Curriculum-based activities aligned to national standards.
Over 50 "Inspire Me" video clips featuring Peter H. Reynolds.
- "Project Vault" filled with Peter's drawings and starter ideas.
- Online animation lessons from Peter and the animators at FableVision.
- "Share" feature for one-click exporting in multiple formats, including .swf, .mov, .avi and more.
- "Import" feature for incorporating bitmap images.
- Vector-based lines, pressure sensitive drawing, tweening, and tracing.
For quotes for software as well as software with training and curriculum, call or email us at email@example.com.
If you have questions about the program and how it is used in classrooms and after school programs around the global, we will be happy to share!
Just fill in the form below and we will contact you.