Animation-ish is an easy-to-use animation program that inspires creativity and allows K-12 students to "show what they know."
- Sparks creative thinking and imagination.
- Provides engaging activities that integrate creativity across the curriculum.
- Helps teachers make exciting lessons that represent content visually.
- Boosts technology literacy skills.
- Teaches basic concepts in animation and graphic design.
Animation-ish includes three levels that provide students and teachers from K-12 with a fun, rewarding experience that fosters the ability to animate across the curriculum with confidence.
Wiggledoodle-ish provides a simple set of tools to draw, trace, and animate in just three frames. You can also import and trace any graphic. Creative and fun!
Flipbook-ish includes an infinite number of frames so you can create longer animations that teach more substantial content.
Advanced-ish allows for more complex animations using a foreground, background, and a mover tool that enables fluid movement of objects across the screen.
Designed by award-winning author, illustrator and educator Peter H. Reynolds, Animation-ish also includes:
- Curriculum-based activities aligned to national standards.
- Over 50 "Inspire Me" video clips featuring Peter H. Reynolds.
- "Project Vault" filled with Peter's drawings and starter ideas.
- Online animation lessons from Peter and the animators at FableVision.
- "Share" feature for one-click exporting in multiple formats, including .swf, .mov, .avi and more.
- "Import" feature for incorporating bitmap images.
- Vector-based lines, pressure sensitive drawing, tweening, and tracing.