Stationery Studio System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows Vista, XP, Me, 2000, 7
- Quicktime is required to run Stationery Studio
- Display: A minimum of High Color at 800x600
- Audio: 16-Bit Sound Blaster compatible card
- Operating System: OS X Universal Binary 10.1.5, 10.2.8, 10.3.9 10.4, 10.6, 10.7* and OS 8.6 or OS-9
- Display: A minimum of Thousands of Colors at 1024x768
- Audio: Standard audio
*Please note: Some features of Stationery Studio are not compatible with OS X El Capitan. The program will still function on your computer, but there will be fonts missing. You can install the fonts manually by following these easy instructions:
- After installing Stationery Studio, locate and open the StSt_CollectionDLX_Mac folder.
- Open the FableVision folder, and then the Stationery Studio folder. This folder contains the Let's Get Writing .pdf file and the icon for the Stationery Studio application.
- Right-click or Control-click the Stationery Studio icon and select Show Package Contents.
- Open the Contents folder and then Stationery Extras.
- There will be a .ffil file titled Stationery Studio Fonts. Double-click this file and a multitude of windows should open through FontBook. Choose one of the windows and click Install Font.
- A window titled Font Validation will open. Select the checkbox next to Stationery Studio Fonts and then click Install Checked. You can close all of the other FontBook windows.
- Start Stationery Studio. You will now be able to use every feature of Stationery Studio on Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan.