Stationery Studio Overview
Ignite your students' writing with Stationery Studio, an easy-to-use writing program that includes curriculum-based images, lessons, and activities designed to engage K-5 students in personalized learning.
- Builds literacy skills and supports differentiated instruction.
- Promotes writing in math, science, social studies, and language arts with standards-aligned activities.
- Motivates students to publish books, essays, reports, letters, and more.
- Allows teachers to customize stationery for handwritten activities.
An award-winning, intuitive software tool for writing at the computer and by hand, Stationery Studio includes:
- Over 400 curriculum-based borders and shapes featuring art by Peter H. Reynolds with portrait, landscape, and envelope options.
- 59 teacher-friendly classroom activities by Dr. Peggy Healy Stearns that support national standards. An easy-to-use word processor, featuring all the basics — and none of the confusion.
- Simple tools for customizing line style, line width, page layout, and more.
- Ability to use all installed fonts and special dotted fonts to guide handwriting practice.
- Multiple formats for printing activity sheets, awards, invitations, and letters.
- Compatible with all interactive whiteboards and AlphaSmarts.
Stationery Studio offers hundreds of borders and shapes featuring art by award-winning author/illustrator Peter H. Reynolds. Categories include:
- Animals & Insects
- People & Places
- Earth & Space
- Holidays & Seasons
- School & Home
- Fall Holidays & Seasons
- Spring Holidays & Seasons
- Sports & Exercise
- Fairy Tales & Folktales
Stationery Studio Supports Universal Design for Learning
The Center for Applied Special Technology (CAST) has developed the Universal Design for Learning (UDL) teaching model that advocates incorporating multiple means of representation, expression, and engagement throughout the curriculum. Stationery Studio’s curriculum-based designs inspire young learners to write, research, explore, and create a product of which they are proud. Students bring their own individual style to the writing process and experience success. These positive experiences prepare students for a lifetime of learning and encourage all learners to reach their true potential.
If you have questions or need a quote for classroom, school, or district-wide pricing,
please call us at 800-828-0017 or email Orders@FableVisionLearning.com.