Get READY for School! 50% off Promotion
Stationery Studio Overview
This classic software has been the best friend of kindergarten and elementary school teachers for years giving them n easy, fun, imaginative communication tool for themselves as well as a fabulous tool to get reluctant writers started.
"I first learned of stationery studio when I did my student teaching 10 years ago, and I fell in love with it. I use it in many aspects of my classroom and really cannot imagine doing what I do without it!"
"We do a lot of parent communication and I love to have my notes stand out when they post it on the fridge because of the fun boarders! I love this program!"
An award-winning, intuitive software tool for writing at the computer and by hand, Stationery Studio includes:
- Over 400 curriculum-based borders and shapes featuring art by Peter H. Reynolds with portrait, landscape, and envelope options.
- 59 teacher-friendly classroom activities by Dr. Peggy Healy Stearns that support national standards.
- An easy-to-use word processor, featuring all the basics — and none of the confusion.
- Simple tools for customizing line style, line width, page layout, and more.
- Ability to use all installed fonts and special dotted fonts to guide handwriting practice.
- Multiple formats for printing activity sheets, awards, invitations, and letters.
- Compatible with all interactive whiteboards and AlphaSmarts.
Stationery Studio offers hundreds of borders and shapes featuring art by award-winning author/illustrator Peter H. Reynolds. Categories include:
- Animals & Insects
- People & Places
- Earth & Space
- Holidays & Seasons
- School & Home
- Fall Holidays & Seasons
- Spring Holidays & Seasons
- Sports & Exercise
- Fairy Tales & Folktales
Stationery Studio Supports Universal Design for Learning
The Center for Applied Special Technology (CAST) has developed the Universal Design for Learning (UDL) teaching model that advocates incorporating multiple means of representation, expression, and engagement throughout the curriculum. Stationery Studio’s curriculum-based designs inspire young learners to write, research, explore, and create a product of which they are proud. Students bring their own individual style to the writing process and experience success. These positive experiences prepare students for a lifetime of learning and encourage all learners to reach their true potential.
If you have questions or need a quote for classroom, school, or district-wide pricing, please call us at 800-828-0017 or email: Orders@FableVisionLearning.com.