Intern at FableVision Learning
At FableVision Learning, we offer unpaid internships in graphic design and marketing throughout the year. We require that all interns be current students doing internships for credit. Our internships provide an opportunity to learn industry skills and obtain professional experience in a fun, dynamic environment. Interns can focus on graphic design or marketing, and are given projects that correspond to their experience and skill level.
The internship experience includes:
- Learn about the company's full range of offerings and projects and suggest ways to promote and market our company and projects
- Write for and maintain social media profiles (YouTube, Vimeo, Facebook, Twitter, FableVision Learning Blog, and e-newsletter)
- Conduct internet research on various topics
- Write short reports about research and communicate research results to marketing team
- Update contact information for the comprehensive mailing lists
- Draft, proofread, and copyedit various marketing collateral
- We need assistance on a variety of projects both for FableVision Learning, The Reynolds Center for Teaching, Learning, & Creativity, and Dot Day
- Design and develop print and online marketing collateral for products
- Possible video editing
We are looking for people who are interested in:
- Writing and communications
- Marketing, specifically social networking
- Educational software for k-12 market
- Early Childhood education and development
Would you like to intern at FableVision Learning?
Send your resume, a cover letter, and a writing/design samples to: Andrea Calvin at email@example.com.