Animation-ish 15 Day Trial Download Page
Thank you for your interest in Peter H. Reynolds' Animation-ish™ software!
What you get in this trial:
- 15 days to explore all the features of Animation-ish™
- 5 sample online lessons with Peter H. Reynolds and the animators of FableVision Studio
- A small selection of sample art from Peter H. Reynolds
The sample lessons and art in the trial will give you a flavor of the final program, but please keep in mind that the full version of Animation-ish™ comes with many more online lessons and a wide variety of artwork by Peter H. Reynolds.
We hope you enjoy the trial!
While the installation of Animation-ish™ should be simple, there are occasions when you may need some extra assistance. We are standing by, ready to help or answer any questions you may have. Please call us at 888-240-3734 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Animation-ish is a fun and creative tool design to animate freely. Based on traditional animation principles, Animation-ish sets the imagination free while teaching notions of timing and motion in 3 different levels.
- Microsoft® Windows® 7 or later
- 800 MHz Intel® Pentium® III
- 256 MB of RAM
- 100 MB of available hard disk space
- 24-bit colour display capable of 1024x768 resolution
- Video card supporting Direct3D or OpenGL
- Wacom® Tablet (Recommended)
- PowerPC G5 (Minimum) or Intel® Core™ processors (recommended)
- Mac OS X 10.4.x or later
- 256 MB of RAM (512 MB recommended)
- 120 MB of available hard disk space
Installing Animation-ish on Windows
1. Download the file, select "Save to Disk" and click "OK."
- Uncompress the .zip file and double-click setup.exe to run the installation program.
Installing Animation-ish on Mac OS X
NOTE: Please install the trial while logged in as an administrator.
1. Download the file, clicking "Save File" when prompted. The file will be downloaded to your Desktop.
2. Double-click the .dmg file on your Desktop to open a window with installation instructions.
3. Follow the installation instructions given in the "Animation-ish" window. Click and drag the "Animation-ish" icon in that window into your Applications folder, which can be accessed through the Finder or by double-clicking the Macintosh HD icon on your computer Desktop. The trial will be installed into your Applications folder.