Words And Their Stories
Language Arts • Grades 5–12
Supports CCSS Vocabulary Acquisition and Use Standards (learn more)
Words And Their Stories is an award-winning web-based vocabulary program that engages students with the stories behind words. Students use critical thinking skills to develop a true understanding of each word. Take a peek at the student side of the program with this fun video:
Words And Their Stories...
- Builds vocabulary and reading comprehension skills.
- Supports differentiated instruction.
- Fosters the development of critical thinking skills.
- Improves test-taking skills.
- Lets students log in 24/7, from any computer connected to the internet — allowing them to work on their vocabulary as homework.
Download our free trial quick start guide!