Mapping the World by Heart
If you placed blank sheets of paper in front of your students, could they draw a detailed map of the entire world? It may seem hard to believe, but after exploring the innovative Mapping the World by Heart curriculum, students have a comprehensive knowledge of geography that allows them to map the world entirely from memory!
- Teaches students to draw – entirely from memory – detailed world maps including the names, borders, mountain ranges, rivers, and major cities of more than 190 countries.
- Gets students excited about geography and encourages them to think globally.
- Promotes positive student interactions and collaboration, both in small group work and as a class.
- Provides teachers with flexible lessons they can easily integrate into their existing curriculum.
- Gives students a constructive goal to work towards all year long.