Afinia H480 3D Printer
The AFINIA H-Series 3D Printer provides a true “Plug and Play” 3D printing experience in your classroom, library, media center or maker-space. Comes fully assembled with easy-to-use software for both the PC and Mac. This is an innovative way to bring stem into your classroom, allowing you and your students to imagine, design and then print physical 3D objects.
The 3D printer can prototype a part or model that is up to 5 inches cubed in dimension. Each printed layer has a thickness of .15mm (6 thousandths of an inch) for incredible accuracy. A heated build platform aids in the adhesion of your model and greatly decreases the chance of warping as the ABS cools.
- Only $1,299
- Easy out-of-box setup and use
- Simple to install 3D Software
- Uses inexpensive ABS plastic filament starting at $31.99/kg ($.02-.05/cm3)
- Weight: <11lbs
- Footprint: 245 x 260 x 350 (mm)
- Printing envelope: 5” cubed
- The Afinia H-Series 3D Printer
- Easy-to-use 3D Software (PC & Mac)
- Handling tools
- Full spool of ABS plastic filament